Prescription Diet™ Canine r/d™ with Chicken
Prescription Diet™ Canine r/d™ was designed specifically for the management of weight problems in dogs.
- Scientifically proven to reduce body fat by at least 22% in 8 weeks.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine and lysine to burn fat and preserve muscle.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- New great taste your dog will enjoy.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
A 350g can is equal to 85 grams of the dry food.9
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary.1,2 Adjust the feeding amount as necessary. To correct obesity, the amount to be fed should be based on the estimated ideal weight (target weight) and not the weight when obese.
• After reaching the target body weight, a dog should be fed Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Canine to maintain its ideal weight. In case of mobility problems, Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine Reduced Calorie can be given
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Target urinary pH||6.8 - 7.2|
|As Fed||Dry Matter||kcal/100g|
|Calcium||0.65 %||0.71 %||210 mg|
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||31.8 %||34.6 %||10.2 g|
|Fat||10.8 %||11.7 %||3.5 g|
|Fibre (crude)||12.5 %||13.6 %||4 g|
|L-Carnitine||6559 IU/kg||7129 IU/kg||210 IU|
|L-Lysine||653 IU/kg||710 IU/kg||21 IU|
|Magnesium||0.23 %||0.24 %||72 mg|
|Moisture||0.89 %||0.97 %||286 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||2.09 %||2.27 %||668 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.49 %||1.62 %||0.48 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.28 %||0.3 %||88 mg|
|Potassium||0.09 %||0.1 %||29 mg|
|Protein||31.3 %||34 %||10 g|
|Sodium||0.83 %||0.9 %||265 mg|
|Taurine||285 mg/kg||310 mg/kg||9 mg|
|Total Dietary Fibre||8 %||2.7 g|
|Vitamin A[sup:10]||580 mg/kg||630 mg/kg||19 mg|
|Vitamin D[sup:10]||90 mg/kg||98 mg/kg||3 mg|
|Vitamin E[sup:10]||1.5 mg/kg||1.6 mg/kg||0.05 mg|
Chicken (35%): poultry meat meal, maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, pea bran meal, dried beet pulp, digest, animal fat (pork), potassium chloride, DL –methionine, flaxseed, L-lysine, salt, L-carnitine, brewer’s rice, vitamins and trace-elements, beta-carotene..