Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Canine with Chicken
Prescription Diet™ Canine w/d™ has the following key benefits.
- Once your dog has reached the ideal weight, you can help maintain it by feeding Prescription Diet weight maintenance products.
- Low in calories and fat to maintain your dogs ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging
- Supplemented with L-carnitine, a vitamin that helps burn fat and preserve muscles during weight loss.
- New great taste your dog will enjoy.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
A 370g can is equal to 120 grams of the dry food.9
These ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary.1,2 Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
IMPORTANT: The feeding panel printed on w/d Canine can labels applies to the management of diabetes mellitus and other non-obese disorders and NOT to the prevention of obesity
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Target urinary pH||6.2 - 6.4|
|As Fed||Dry Matter||kcal/100g|
|Beta-carotene||1.5 mg/kg||1.6 mg/kg||0.05 mg|
|Calcium||0.6 %||0.65 %||200 mg|
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||47.8 %||52 %||16 g|
|Fat||8.3 %||9 %||2.8 g|
|Fibre (crude)||14.3 %||15.6 %||4.8 g|
|L-Carnitine||325 mg/kg||353 mg/kg||11 mg|
|Magnesium||0.09 %||0.1 %||31 mg|
|Moisture||8 %||-||2.7 g|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.44 %||0.48 %||148 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.5 %||2.72 %||837 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.5 %||0.54 %||167 mg|
|Potassium||0.63 %||0.69 %||212 mg|
|Protein||17.4 %||18.9 %||5.8 g|
|Sodium||0.24 %||0.26 %||80 mg|
|Starch||38.5 %||41.8 %||12.9 g|
|Total sugars||1.1 %||1.2 %||5.1 g|
|Vitamin A||11600 IU/kg||12609 IU/kg||389 IU|
|Vitamin C||70 mg/kg||76 mg/kg||2.3 mg|
|Vitamin D||470 IU/kg||511 IU/kg||16 IU|
|Vitamin E||600 mg/kg||652 mg/kg||20 mg|