Prescription Diet™ l/d™ Feline
Prescription Diet™ Feline l/d™ was created specifically for the nutritional management cats with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.
- Helps managing cats with liver disease.
- Highly digestible protein, carbohydrate and fats.
- Helps limit the production of metabolic toxins from nutrients.
- Helps reduce the workload of the liver.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
These ranges are a starting point only, because cats' needs vary.1,2Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
SHORT TERM FEEDING OF KITTENS
Based on a kitten's age and weight,
- feed the same number of 156g cans of l/dTM Feline, as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Heathy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 10%
- Feed the same number of grams of l/dTM Feline dry as is shown for Science PlanTM Kitten Healthy DevelopmentTM in the Daily Feeding Amounts for kittens in the Science Plan section plus an additional 15%
A 156g can is equal to 40 grams of the dry food.9
|As Fed||Dry Matter|
|Protein calories||25 %|
|Fat calories||45 %|
|Target urinary pH||6.4 - 6.6|
|As Fed||Dry Matter||kcal/100g|
|Beta-carotene||1.5 mg/kg||1.6 mg/kg||0.04 mg|
|Calcium||0.84 %||0.91 %||206 mg|
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||34.2 %||37 %||8.4 g|
|Copper||6.18 mg/kg||6.68 mg/kg||0.15 mg|
|Fat||21.7 %||23.5 %||5.3 g|
|Fibre (crude)||1.7 %||1.8 %||0.4 g|
|L-Carnitine||925 mg/kg||1000 mg/kg||23 mg|
|Magnesium||0.07 %||0.08 %||18 mg|
|Moisture||7.5 %||-||1.8 g|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.73 %||0.79 %||180 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||3.68 %||3.98 %||903 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.63 %||0.69 %||155 mg|
|Potassium||0.84 %||0.9 %||205 mg|
|Protein||29.6 %||32 %||7.2 g|
|Sodium||0.23 %||0.25 %||56 mg|
|Taurine||0.46 %||0.5 %||113 mg|
|Vitamin A||33750 IU/kg||36486 IU/kg||827 IU|
|Vitamin C||70 mg/kg||76 mg/kg||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin D||580 IU/kg||627 IU/kg||14 IU|
|Vitamin E||550 mg/kg||595 mg/kg||13 mg|
|Zinc||290 mg/kg||313 mg/kg||7 mg|