Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Chloride, Egg Whites, Potassium Citrate, L-Threonine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Psyllium Seed Husk, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 354 g|
|50 +||1 1/2 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 354 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||9 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine Stew with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and a low level of fat.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
264 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||50.8|
|Vitamin C||141 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.34|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.96|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.