Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Body weight (kg) Cans 354 g 2.5 4/5 5 1 1/2 10 2 1/2 20 4 30 5 1/2 40 6 3/4 50 + 1 1/2 per 10 kg
Mixed Feeding Guide
Body weight (kg) Cans 354 g Dry grams 2.5 1/2 + 25 5 1/2 + 65 10 1 + 100 20 1 + 220 30 2 + 250 40 2 + 350 50 + 2 + 9 per kg
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Chloride, Egg Whites, Potassium Citrate, L-Threonine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Psyllium Seed Husk, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
264 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 25.1 Fat 14.8 Crude Fiber 2.3 Carbohydrate / NFE 50.8 Calcium 1.12 Phosphorous 0.78 Sodium 0.49 Potassium 1.09 Magnesium 0.080 Taurine 0.16 Vitamin C 141 ppm Vitamin E 734 IU/kg DHA 0.017 EPA 0.015 Total Omega-3 FA 0.34 Total Omega-6 FA 2.96
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.