Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Canine
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
GI / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues and glucose management. Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How it helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|FOR WEIGHT LOSS||FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE|
|Ideal Body Weight||Cans 370g||Cans 370g|
|60 +||0.1 per kg||0.13 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
307 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||50.1|
|Vitamin C||137 ppm|
|Vitamin E||937 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.